Monday, January 19, 2009

1st MC in 2009

I was sick from weekend till today. Had very bad migraine, fever and slight flu.
And I was back to parent's home. I feel so bad, I didn't help my mum anything, I was resting the whole day. My mum did the houseworks.. I feel so bad. Mum also not feeling well, not fit as previously, yet she can do. Why am I so weak? I just couldn't stand with the migraine, is killing me.

Today, I went to clinic to see doctor and got the medication. After medication, I felt much better, but I feel so fatigue...no energy!!

1st MC in 2009. I hope I will recover soon and healthy for thru out the whole year

2 comments:

Lakeland Jo said...

good to see you on my blog. I enjoyed reading yours and will come back

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, dear! Well, I'm glad you're feeling better, Star. I'm sure your mum didn't mind taking care of you while you were feeling sick. Mum's never mind things like that. Take good care!

Hugs,

Renie