Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obama

I don't know why, I don't know what's wrong, I only know that I'm excited, excited Obama became the first African-American president in U.S. I don't know why am I excited? Why am I searching high and low, or shall I say, I'm following his news ever since he won in the election. Obama, the African-American Makes History, Obama gets down to work after historic day, Obama and Michelle dance during the Southern Ball in Washington, Obama this and Obama that.....and bla bla..even he is not our country's president.

Majority people have high expectation on Obama, hoping him will fulfill the promises he promised. While some of them, doubt with his leadership, wonder what can he change? Well, I think everybody deserve for a chance, before a person become an expert, he/she once was a learner as well, as green as the field in the farm. Yes, maybe he is inexperienced, he has a lot of issues to handle and he is in the world of peril. With the current situation, no harm to give him a chance to try, he may success to solve all the problems, or he may fail. No one know, only him, the God will know. And most all the issues that needed his attention, unable to resolve in a day, or short term. So I think is unfair to judge or doubt with his leadership at this moment.

To me, I'm excited to know how will his leadership will go, how he solve the issues, and where will he lead the US, at this moment, I'm excited, and I have high hope on him, I believe he can make it, he has my full support, I do hope some miracle will happen in his leadership. He is my idol at this moment.

However, too much expectation on Obama, where I think is unhealthy. Too much tension, stress, is not healthy. Should give his some space, some period to proof himself. After a certain period, then we can judge whether he is doing a good job or not.

Whatever and however, I will continue to support Obama, hoping to see all the changes. I believe he can make it :) Maybe God bless him and American will support him, cause he was chosen by them. Obama, ganbatte ne!!

1 comment:

Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, I wish our new President good luck, and ask God to bless him and give him much wisdom as he tries to deal with all the challenging issues our country is facing.

Hope you're doing well, Star!

Hugs,

Renie