Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Someone banged my car and runaway/ndevo

9.15pm, I received a call from Andy. He told he had bad news to tell me. I wondered what was that? Friendly speaking, I don't like or shall I say, I'm scare of bad news. He told me someone banged our car, on the front right side and runawayyyyyyy....

Arggg...Due to AD, we spent a lot of money, haven't recovered from the financial pain, then Christmas came...So many things need to buy. Thought after Christmas, can have some break...whose know, Chinese New Year (CNY) on the way!! CNY need to spend more than Christmas...we are still struggling for the "angpow" budget, here we got another bad news. Someone banged our car and runaway!! We need to look for money again to fix it. But where? Due to economic downturn, that's no increment, no bonus and so on for me. And Andy business is so slow and bad. We are trying very hard and be careful with our expenses, we really need to save for our raining day. Yet, I got this bad news in the evening.

I'm trying very hard to think positive, no increment or bonus is still bearable as the global economic crisis, I should be thankful I still have a job. At least till now, I'm not in the retrenchment list yet. Whatever stuff I need to buy, I think twice, whether is a need or want. I just want to ensure, we spend on the right stuff. We have debts to pay like mortgage, car loan, Andy's business loan, allowance to our parents, our daily expenses and so on.

I really run out of mind and ideas what I shall do!! I don't even dare to go for a local diving trip, even I craving for that, I need a break, I need to dive in the water, I need rejuvenate. But I know I can't...one of the brother told me, God will handle the storm. I'm just unsure how long can we last especially Andy's business.

Andy has rented a shop and run his own business where he learned 7 years from the previous employer. Andy is very creative and some of the items sale in the shop handmade by him. His little shop ndevo arts & crafts where he puts a lot of efforts, passion, avid it will success. He changes the shop display every 2 months, he is try to bring new items to spoil his customer choice, he has very good customer service. Unfortunately, global economic crisis attack in his second year of business. He has not recover or earn any money yet, he is still struggle very hard, still floating and drowning in his business. He has rental, staff salary, bank loan, utilities to pay and so on. He works very hard, early morning he left the house like 8am and reach home 10pm, if that's flea market or bazaar, he will 7 days in a week. Well, I have been praying very hard for him, hoping God will help him out, continue to help him.

No comments: